2019 CRAV Annual Conference
Online registration is closed for the conference. If you need to register, contact Amy Johnson at 804-365-6126 or email@example.com
You are cordially invited to attend the
Commissioners of the Revenue Association of Virginia 100th Annual Conference
hosted by The Honorable Thomas M. Blackwell, County of Essex
Williamsburg Lodge in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia
on September 2, 2019 through September 6, 2019
The Arrangements Committee has planned a great event packed with information and entertainment at the beautiful and historic Williamsburg Lodge. Click this link for a tentative conference agenda – the agenda is subject to change until the start of the conference.
Some highlights from the conference activities include:
- Golf Tournament on Tuesday afternoon – click here for the registration information
- Opening Reception on Tuesday evening on the lawn at the Williamsburg Lodge
- President’s Reception, Banquet and Installation of Officers at the Williamsburg Lodge
- The opportunity to go on a ghost tour! Details are available at https://colonialghosts.com. The discount code is CRA19 and is available any day of the conference week.
Room rates are $139.00 for single/double occupancy. Click here to reserve a room online. All rooms must be reserved by August 5, 2019. For phone reservations or changes in reservations, contact the group reservation specialists at 1-800-261-9530 and mention the group name: Commissioners of the Revenue Association.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Colonial Williamsburg requires a deposit of one night’s room and tax. The deposit is charged to your credit card immediately upon receiving your reservation. Cancellations made within seven (7) days will require full payment of the reservation.
- EARLY DEPARTURE POLICY: Upon arrival, guests will be responsible for their entire full room stay and tax charges. There will be no refunds for early departures or shortened stay changes made after arrival.
The conference registration fee is $375 per attendee. Registration fees can be paid by credit card through the PayPal link or by check. Checks should be made payable to the Commissioner of the Revenue Association of Virginia and mailed to either Scott Harris or Amy Johnson at PO Box 129, Hanover, VA, 23069.
Registration for the conference will close on August 5, 2019.
Contact Wanda Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org, 757-393-8799 with questions about the conference. Contact Amy Johnson at email@example.com, 804-365-6126 with questions about registration.
Venue: Williamsburg Lodge
Venue Phone: 855-294-5683
- 2019 CRAV Annual Conference
September 2, 2019 - September 6, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm