2021 CRAV Annual Conference
Registration is closed. Contact Amy Johnson, email@example.com, with questions.
You are cordially invited to attend the
Commissioners of the Revenue Association of Virginia 102nd Annual Conference
hosted by The Honorable Philip J. Kellam, City of Virginia Beach
Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront
October 17, 2021 through October 20, 2021
The Arrangements Committee has planned a great event packed with information and entertainment. Click this link for a tentative conference agenda – the agenda is subject to change until the start of the conference.
Some highlights from the conference activities include:
- Golf Tournament on Sunday afternoon at the Princess Anne Country Club – sponsored by Vision.
- To register for the golf tournament, contact Amy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click this link for the flyer and registration information.
- Opening Reception on Sunday evening at the Marriott – sponsored by Avenity & MCCi
- After Dinner Entertainment on Monday – sponsored by PCI
- President’s Reception, Banquet and Installation of Officers at the Marriott – sponsored by the City of Virginia Beach
- Lobbying 101 course hosted at the end of the conference
Room rates are $139.00 for single/double occupancy. The rate is guaranteed from October 16, 2021 until October 20, 2021. The room rate may be available for 3 days before and after the conference depending on availability. Click here to reserve a room online. All rooms must be reserved by September 13, 2021. If you are calling the hotel, mention the group: Commissioners of the Revenue Association of VA.
- On the hotel website, select your arrival/departure dates BEFORE clicking on the check availability link. If you do not select any dates, the site will tell you that there are no rooms available.
- When you reserve your room, you will see a $30 resort fee. This fee will be waived during checkout.
The conference registration fee is $375 per attendee. A reduced fee registration is available to spouses and/or retirees for $250 – the reduced fee gives entry to the evening events only on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. The reduced fee does not include access to the conference activities during the day or to the meals offered (breakfast and lunch). Registration fees can be paid by credit card through the PayPal link or by check. Checks should be made payable to the Commissioner of the Revenue Association of Virginia and mailed to either Scott Harris or Amy Johnson at PO Box 129, Hanover, VA, 23069.
Registration for the conference will close on September 1, 2021.
- Contact Phil Kellam at email@example.com, 757-385-4251 with questions about the conference.
- Contact Amy Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 804-365-6126 with questions about registration.
Venue: Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Venue Phone: 757-937-4200
Venue Website: www.marriottvb.comAddress:
2021 CRAV Annual Conference
October 17, 2021 - October 20, 2021
2:00 pm - 10:00 am